Posted on March 27, 2012, in General and tagged advertising, blog, Blogger, career, defense, Facebook, job, LAUSD, LinkedIn, manager, MySpace, Pinterest, power, promotion, scandal, social media, social networking, Twitter, voice, Word Press. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- It was great having my parents with me last night at the #scv40underforty gala. Thank you, @JCISCV,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- For a brief moment in time, the millennials returned to @Twitter to find out why their @Snapchat wasn't working. #snapchatdown #mystreaks 2 weeks ago
- RT @TulsiGabbard: We must act now to take back our party—a party that belongs to the people—and fight for a new path forward. #DNC https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @brs456: @realDonaldTrump Say hi to the president of Hawaii when you get there. 👋🏼 2 weeks ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: DNC, if you ever want to win another election any time soon you better get this sorted out. Get Bernie’s people back in th… 2 weeks ago